Workforce Group - Our client, in the Banking Sector, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst (Call Center Unit)
- The Quality Assurance Analyst is to ensure the standardization and quality of contact center engagements to meet agreed internal standard and international best practice.
- Ensure that set standards on call and email handling is met and calls are handled with excellence.
- Monitor all incoming/outgoing calls and provide regular feedback for training, coaching & mentoring
- Daily monitoring and evaluation of agents’ activities on all Contact Centre channels (Emails, Telephone, Live chat etc.)
- Deliver a consistent approach to standardizing customer interactions.
- Train/coach agents to develop and imbibe excellent call handling skills.
- Develop standard scripts for calls.
- Plan and foresee potential business and operational risks. Initiate plans and actions to mitigate/protect the bank.
- Standardize and Co-ordinate outbound communication campaigns across all touch points by utilizing various methods (Personalized letters, email, SMS).
- Prepare and submit bi-weekly and monthly call quality assessment reports for all agents.