At LONGBRIDGE, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation. With a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals assembled from various sectors like ICT, banking, and engineering; we leverage deep technical skills, domain expertise and an illustrious client service experience using a consultative approach in deploying innovative solutions for our clients.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
- A front-facing type of environment working directly with clients to understand requirements and translate them to solutions quickly.
- You will also need to interface with the backend team consistently.
- This is a high-paced environment where the tasks have critical impacts on day-to-day operations and thus require the utmost concentration and responsibility.
- Review and analyze system specifications,
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans,
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results,
- Evaluate product code according to specifications,
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects,
- Report bugs and errors to development teams,
- Help troubleshoot issues,
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing,
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle,
- Created QA reports and file bug tickets based on the outcome of QA test cycles.
- Performed Front-end testing of website applications using Selenium and JMeter.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- API testing, Web testing.