Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Laboratory Analyst
Location: Ijebu-Ode, Ogun
Reports to: Quality Assurance Specialist
- Monitors quality assurance activities on production floor and carry out all laboratory tests
- Prepares Duty Roaster and monitors Quality Assurance activities on Production floor
- Carry out dimensional, visual and squareness check on the Tin Plates/Tin Free Sheets (TFS) on arrival
- Carry out viscosity, solid content and any other test as may be required on incoming coating materials
- Conduct moisture test, odour test and any other test that may be required on every batch of Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Carry out dimensional, leakage & seal ability check on every batch of Polythene Bag
- Conduct appropriate test on any of our raw materials from intending supplier to ensure conformance
- Ensure that non-conforming raw materials are appropriately treated with the Quality Assurance Manager and concern Department(s) reliably informed with documented evidence
- Ensure that the Laboratory, Office and the general surrounding are clean