Lily hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizationaal citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
At Lily hospitals, we recognize that our staff is vital to the achievement of our organizational vision, the sustainability of our mission and the profitability of our business. We also recognize that our staff are our most valuable assets and as such continuously prioritize their welfare, and also see to the provision of an environment that is conducive for optimal productivity and performance and which consistently supports operational efficiency and effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Location(s): Warri, Delta and Benin, Edo
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Senior Level
- The quality assurance and improvement officer is responsible for ensuring the implementation and sustenance of policies, procedures and documentation of quality standards and for monitoring in line with the organisations policies and global standards.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
- Support departments and business units in adhering to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), process manuals and operational guidelines.
- Develop assessment tools and evaluate the impact of set standards, recommend improvements and ensure compliance by all staff members.
- Gather reliable data on the process performance of the quality management system and their interrelationships.
- Analyze feedback from patients’ evaluation of medical personnel and the entire hospital experience.
- Execute regular spot checks on internal processes.
- Administer the quality education process formulating quality improvement programmes for employees.
- Conduct extended quality assurance audits on all third party suppliers and contractors for the organisation.
- Support the quality assurance manager in the implementation of LEAN management and high performance work systems within the hospital