Stresert Services Limited - Our client, a Pharmaceutical manufacturing organization, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Job Ref: QA-Ota
Location: Ota, Ogun
- The job holder will be involved in a variety of Quality control and assurance task.
- You may carry out measuring, recording and analysing of products as part of a team.
- Your job is to provide all the required support to enable the quality assurance team function effectively, while adhering to correct procedures minding the Health Safety Environmental guidelines.
- Inspect completed work and/or work in progress to determine whether the work meets specifications and plan requirements.
- Monitor overall production performance with regard to quality and compliance with design and specification requirements.
- Note and report on work that does not meet requirements to line manager.
- Work with senior managers to identify approaches and methods to improve overall quality.
- Inspect raw materials to ensure consistency and integrity.
- Maintain, test and troubleshoot all instrumentation devices.
- Attempt repairs on broken or damaged products to determine the best way to scale those repairs.
- Test a certain percentage of all products based on industry standards.
- Report problems or concerns to senior management immediately.
- Any other task assigned by line manager.