Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Reports To: Quality Control Manager
Level: Senior Staff
- Job location and working hours: The position is located at Alagbado Lagos, Nigeria.
- Working time is normally between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am-3pm on Saturdays.
- Ensure that the equipment and the entire production areas meet the hygiene standard before the commencement of production
- Ensure that manufacturing processes comply with standards
- Work with operating staff to enforce procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Record and analyze statistical information
- Supervise internship student
- Take a random check of the batter, icing sugar and frying at a regular interval
- Carry out a raw materials check list and process check during production activities such as mixing, frying, etc.
- Ensure that specification of weight of the raw materials meets with the standard
- Ensure that the workers comply with good manufacturing practice (GMP) and good hygiene practice (GHP) of the factory
- Ensure that standard operating procedure (SOP) is followed throughout the whole production process
- Follow the QC Standard of operations for assigned department
- Ensure that the packaging machine is clean and free from debris, dust and crumbs before production
- Ensure uniformity of the product packed in terms of the colour, size, shape etc.
- Ensure proper coding and sealing of the finished product
- Report any irregularity to the quality control manager.
- Others as maybe assigned to you