Willers Solutions Limited is a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Manager
- To establish policies, processes and procedures that will help hedge against avoidable loss and liabilities that may result from health and safety issues and ensure that the impact of the company’s business on the environment is minimal
- To provide operational support that enables the business to anticipate, respond to and minimize physical risks to stakeholders and assets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate safety case development, review of HSE plans and Emergency Response participation
- Ensure the management of the Emergency Response Plans arrangements by providing adequate training and guidance.
- Responsible for the management, implementation and maintenance of the combined management systems(CMS) for health, safety, environment and quality processes and procedures in accordance with ISO Certifications and approvals
- Act as a focal point for HSE advice and provide support to the Terminal Management team.
- Coordinate induction, training and support to all personnel in relevant areas of HSE.
- Investigate accidents/incidents and prepare reports to ensure that 'root cause' issues are both identified and corrected to prevent a recurrence.
- Ensure that the business is compliant with statutory, regulatory, industry and other HSE requirements
- Liaise with Heads of SBUs to drive adoption and compliance with HSE standards, policies and procedures
- Develop an effective incident and accident response programme and lead its implementation across the business
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by the Group Head, Risk Management