Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Quality Manager based in Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Under broad direction develops, coordinates and conducts supervision of Quality personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
- Identifies and evaluates procedures and process equipment required to produce a quality product.
- Participates in failures investigation supporting Reliability and AMO (Assembly Maintenance and Overhaul) functions.
- Coordinate AMO Corrective Action Boards.
- Identifies and develops appropriate documentation for process improvement and project implementation.
- Monitors monthly progress of Quality key performance metrics and Project Management.
- Ensures that processes are conducted according the QMS requirements.
- Maintain the calibration of workshop equipment.
- Responsible for conducting Internal Process Audits, implementing solutions and manage continuous improvement.
- Under broad direction will implement strategies to drive quality and reliability initiatives throughout Baker Hughes.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Responsible for development of employees.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance to BHGE HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values.