GUS Consulting Limited - Our client, an indigenous Engineering, Procurement & Construction company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Warri, Delta
Company: Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC)
- You will maximise project margin and add value to the EPC projects by proactive involvement in procurement, cost management and reporting.
- You will carry out monthly financial reviews on projects and forecast final outturn values for cost, sales and margin.
- Forecast the cost of the different project materials.
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, BoQs and other documentation.
- Preparation of reports on new work and work in progress for cost monitoring and control, and for decision making.
- Assisting in establishing client requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Performing risk and value management and cost control.
- Advising on procurement strategy.
- Measure and value the work done on site.
- Pay subcontractors.
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.