Aldelia Group - Our client, an International Construction company is currently looking to fill the vacant role below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- Must possess a practical and logical mind and a methodical way of thinking
- Identifying document and coordinating with the construction managers to resolve potential issues.
- Analyzing information, reporting and recommendations
- Quantifying and estimating costs for all proposed variations / change orders.
- Participating in all change order negotiations.
- Preparing, as required, cost estimates for each potential change.
- Generating and processing necessary change order documentation.
- Recommending approval/disapproval of change orders to the senior project manager.
- Reviewing the commercial aspects of proposed contract changes.
- Resolving requests for equitable adjustment, contract disputes and contract claims. -
- Contract interpretation.
- Management of provisional sum expenditures.