Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- To maintain effective and efficient Cost management of all Construction Projects of RAINOIL LIMITED in line with her objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interpretation of engineering drawings
- Prepare and review Bills of Quantities and Estimates of construction projects
- Draws up bids for tenders and contracts
- Preparation of tender documents, analyses and reports
- Preparation of conditions of contract and being conversant with JCT
- Contracts Negotiation and claims management
- Periodic market survey / information management for price determination
- Monitors the status of contracts and SLA, and reports the status, variations or discrepancies to the Project Manager/Head of Project
- Liaises with individuals working on projects, arranging and confirming site visits and meetings and if necessary, attending and recording these
- Generates all correspondence regarding the project