Reckitt Benckiser is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: R&D Operations Assistant
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- The R&D Operations is the R&D function responsible for products once they are launched on the market.
- The teams are based all around globe, working closely with R&D product development teams, supply, procurement, global/regional/local marketing & commercial teams in order to deliver projects to grow and protect the existing business in addition to increasing the profitability of our products through cost saving programs.
- In R&D Operations, we truly develop people by you giving responsibility as soon as you join the team.
- The job is dynamic and complex, and the challenges you will face will give you the possibility to develop quickly, laying a strong foundation for your future career.
- Assume leadership for low risk R&D Operations projects in relevant category, ensuring the implementation at regional/local level by ensuring all required formulation, feasibility work, analysis, validation, stability testing, industrial trials and dossier preparation are performed on time and to the required internal and external standards and market conditions.
- Maintain good communication with marketing, supply, R&D categories and shared service functions to accomplish objectives.
- Support maintenance of appropriate levels of communication with all RB upper management.
- Self-starting and capable of working independently.
- Assist with determination of resources to support project delivery.
- Good level of multi-cultural experience/understanding.