Young Readers Library - A book club that ignites the reader within your child, builds language, vocabulary, Comprehension among other skills.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Reading Advocacy Partner Volunteer
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Warri-Delta, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Kaduna, Enugu, Kano, Ibadan-Oyo
Job Type: Part Time
Job Field: Education / Teaching Internships / Volunteering/Administrative /social media/content creating/Community service.
- We are currently in need of volunteers interested in volunteering in the area below:
- Reading Advocacy Partner (RAP) is a volunteering / mentoring scheme for both young people and professionals who are passionate about reading and are willing to mentor and motivate children to read and become the best they can be during and beyond the challenge.
Duties of this Role
- To assist the Library, supporting the organization in achieving long term goals, thereby improving your set skills to becoming better.
- To assist children read throughout the 30 books reading challenge.
- To serve as mentors and reading guides.