Paystack is a technology company solving payments problems for ambitious businesses. Paystack's mission is to help merchants in Africa get paid by anyone, anywhere in the world. Over 9,000 of some of the best businesses in Nigeria use Paystack’s modern payments gateway, including MTN, Taxify, Domino’s Pizza, Smile Communications, Opera, God is Good Motors, Axa Mansard Insurance, and many others.
Within a little over 2 years, our close-knit team has introduced a steady cadence of innovations within the Nigerian system, such as automated recurring payments, the ability for customers to pay with only a bank account, automated chargebacks, and much more. We process well over $10 million in transactions monthly, and our double digit growth has us processing even more every month.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Job Type: Full-Time
About the Role
- We are looking for a pleasant and friendly candidate to undertake all receptionists, administrative and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information at the desk. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests, visitors and staff feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- This is a full-time role is based in Paystack’s headquarters in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
What You'll Be Doing
As a Receptionist, you’ll:
- Greet, welcome, receive and direct all visitors to appropriate contacts
- Oversee all aspects of general office coordination
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Prepare all outgoing mail
- Coordinate and maintain records for office keys and staff identification cards
- Handle enquires at the front desk
- Manage office calendar, meetings, conferences and use of meeting rooms
- Assist other members of the team with repairs and maintenance of office equipment
- Maintain the visitors’ register
- Supervise and coordinate activities of cleaners and security guards
- Assist with event planning and implementation
- Take up other duties as assigned.