Gokada is the future of transportation in Nigeria starting with two-wheeler taxi-motor bikes (Okada’s) ride hailing. We are staying true to two things as a transportation company: safety is #1 priority and city is #1 customer. Our vision is to become the Operating System of cities for mobility, on demand services, and financial services, by driving social and economic inclusion. Our purpose is: how can we make cities more livable?
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reconciliation Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
- We seek a Reconciliation Officer that will manage and optimize hub revenue. Such a person will be responsible for daily remittance.
- Candidate will manage and optimize the cash collection process. Such individual must have a vast accounting knowledge.
- Resolve issues that may occur with regards to driver payments reconciliation and operations
- Ensuring that collections at all hubs are carried out in line with the company's Accounts policy
- Posting of Tellers on Sage
- Spooling out all current Balances of Drivers and ensuring that they are called for settlement of all outstanding above limit
- Legion management and possession of all assets in the possession of debtors
- Reconciliation of all Payments across the Hubs.
- Verify that the collection officers have deposited all cash received
- Conduct cash transactions with drivers
- Enter transactions into accounts receivable system, cash register or cash receipt journal/log.
- Manages and optimizes the cash collect process
- Preparations and update of account KPIs