- To reduce substantially bank PAR through daily loan monitoring
- Monitoring of the bank loan portfolio at risk from appraisal level to full recovery
- Weekly review of the bank Portfolio at risk at the credit management meeting every Thursday
- Ensuring close contact with loan officers on their default clients, provide support for them in the area of joint visit for recovery, calls and letters to some of the defaulters as the need arises
- Liaise with the Bank Police Officer to follow up with the cases of banks’ defaulters, as to collect any money been paid to them very quickly
- Give a daily report of activities/movement to management.