Leventis Motors Limited is Hiring!
Job Position: Regional Fleet Maintenance Manager - West
- To plan, direct and manage the performance of the Regional Maintenance unit, so as to maintain and develop business growth in accordance with the agreed business strategy.
- Develop, review, and report on the Regional Fleet Maintenance Unit’s strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by team members.
- Ensure optimum truck availability level for the region.
- Make sure that the key performance indicators as Budgeted are maintained or improved upon.
- Overall management of the Regional Fleet Maintenance Unit and ensuring compliance with the company’s health, safety and security regulations and policies.
- Develop cost control and cost reduction strategies.
- Recommend and Implement policies that will effectively address the systemic gaps, leakages identified during repairs and maintenance period.
- Manage performance of team members and ensure performance objectives are set in line with the company’s performance management policies and procedures.
- Ensure team members undertake training in line with individual personal development plans.