SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Head of Sales, West
Reference Number: HOS002
Work Level: Senior Management
Key Job Purpose
- Development and execution of the Regional Business plan in line with the overall business strategy to deliver sustainable and profitable top line growth, increase market share, build capability of teams and individuals and ensure highest levels of engagement of employees across commercial.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Develop an Annual Regional Plan:
- Use data and market related information to analyse market and identify opportunities – competitor activity/footprint, route to market strategies, sales and marketing activities.
- Applies commercial understanding to collaboratively develop integrated plans in-line with short- and long-term business objectives and provides support for the commercial sell-in of plans.
- Ensure optimal resourcing in terms of Sales Team.
- Align Budget to achieve performance targets.
- Ensure appropriate cascading of performance targets to teams within the Region.
- Apply relevant legislation.
Drive profitable growth through rigorous execution of the business plan:
- Achieve business outputs and tactical outputs as per plan and strategy.
- Identify new opportunities and common problems in the region and synthesize them into a plan to close those gaps using sales processes.
- Champion and Ensure proper Credit Management within region.
- Apply financial and commercial acumen.
- Manage expenditure against budget.
- Coach individuals and teams to capability for brilliant execution.
- Ensure highest levels of customer service.
- Identify and exploit productivity opportunities.
- Leverages knowledge of brand strategy (e.g. Core Creative Idea, Values Based Brand Positioning) and product attributes in relation to ABI/ competitor portfolios in order to define commercial activities (e.g. tactics, promotions, or activations).
Engage and develop the organization:
- Implement the ABInBev People Cycle with quality and adherence to calendar.
- Implement the relevant excellence programs.
- Lead capability building amongst teams and individuals.
- Manage team dynamics.
- Maintain a safe healthy and positive working environment.
- Lead and direct all engagement activities to ensure high levels of morale and inclusivity.
- Reports To - National Sales Director
- Direct Report - District Managers
- Indirect Reports - Regional Route to Market Manager, Regional Trade Marketing Manager, Event Manager etc.