Bolt is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 35+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of logistics – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, or food delivery from your favourite restaurant. Fast, convenient and affordable service for everyone.
We're looking for a Regional Manager (based in Lagos, Nigeria to our Bolt Food team, who will be launching and managing new markets at Bolt Food in Africa. Bolt Food currently operates now in 13 markets but will launch many more countries and cities in 2020.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What you'll be doing:
- Project manage launch for Bolt Food business from zero to launch in new countries and cities in Africa
- Manage regional operations in the assigned region after countries/cities launch
- Be responsible for Bolt Food business growth and profitability in the assigned region
- Make data-driven decisions that will help to grow the business and improve operational efficiency
- Understand business needs & opportunities in the region and countries and resolve them in a timely manner
- Collaborate with various teams & stakeholders to bridge the gap between city, regional and HQ teams
- Hire and motivate new talent, and grow talent within local country teams
- Manage regional legal, PR, GR topics related to Bolt Food business