United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York.
From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is recruiting for the below position:
Job Title: Regional Recovery Officer
Reference No: #RMD0080219
Locations: Abuja, Benin-Edo, Lagos, Port Harcourt-Rivers
Job Functions: Sales
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
Contract Type: Permanent
- We are currently looking for experienced candidates with very sound Loan Recovery experience to lead teams in the following locations, North Central, Benin, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
- Originate Loan repayment proposals for requests from indebted customers for management’s consideration.
- Initiate proposals for realization, repossession, and sale of pledged assets and properties of indebted customers.
- Rendition of monthly debt recovery reports for the zone to the ZH for onward submission to Financial reporting, Performance management and DH, Remedial Management & Credit Recovery Division
- Achieve recovery financial target in line with advised budget
- Recovery of watch-list accounts & transferred accounts with early warning signals to avoid further deterioration
- Manage relationship with debtor customers to ensure compliance with repayment agreements, court orders, regulatory request (EFCC, CBN, Police etc) & restructure request.
- Review, process and reconcile accounts of indebted customers complaints to ensure amicable resolution & payment of agreed sum
- Conduct and document recovery visitation to customers
- Management of Memorandum bad debts portfolio and Loan Loss portfolio within assigned business offices