Ascentech Services Limited - Our client, a leading FMCG group, is currenly recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Rivers (Portharcourt), Kano, Kogi, Ekiti and Katsina
Reporting Line: Division Sales Head
- Develops the monthly and annual sales target for the region
- Implementing sales and marketing best practice to continuously improve service to customers, and ultimately contribute to improve shareholder's return
- Providing primary link between the company and its customers with a network of sales channel and to develop the necessary business relationship that allows for achieved objectives, while coordinating both personnel and material resources
- Implements sales strategies, pricing ad credit policies and programmes to enhance market presence and competitive performance of company products within the region
- Achieves sales plans, sales targets and performance standard aimed at improving market performance within the region
- Coordinates regional sales activities to maximize account of sales.
- Establishes and maintains excellent relationship with regional distribution networks
- Identifies and implements operational cost savings strategies
- Training of Sales Representatives, route plan for sales reps, monitoring and controlling, fixing of sales targets for sales reps etc.
- Obtains, on an ongoing basis, competitor information to help the marketing department to keep abreast of developments in the field.
- Cost of Sales is to be monitored in the region and methods to bring down the cost of sales should be worked out.
- Recognizing and prioritising the key retailers within the area, allocating resources appropriately in order to maximize sales dealership management.
- Based on need for redistribution, the candidate would be responsible for planning and positioning of merchandisers; monitoring of merchandisers' work performance.
- Builds the sales capability via embedding coaching as a way of life within the field sales team.
- Responsible for business growth and capability development of Active distributors within the region.
- Planning and Implementation of redistribution of products and support staff; monitoring and controlling of channels of redistribution
This position will have the overall accountability to:
- Ensure the monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets are set, mutually agreed and met.
- Ensure that the company’s products penetrate new Nigeria market in a big way in a one year time span
- Monitor and drive the sales in his region
- Train and develop Sales Executives.