Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
We’re looking for an experienced International Sales Manager to build and lead our sales teams across Africa. Reporting to the Director of Bolt for Business, you’ll be responsible for implementing the strategies and growth of all our African markets.
Bolt for Business is growing fast, our product is evolving rapidly and our sales teams are ready to evolve and scale. We’re looking for a driven individual, with experience of rapidly building, coaching and developing sales teams across multiple countries. We don’t just want to build teams, we want to maximise teams and drive multi-million Euro growth - so we need a superstar who’s been there and done it, who doesn’t mind getting hands on with big deal sales and who will build and drive the sales machine we need.
You’ll need to be a multi-tasker, a seasoned international manager and know how to get a sales organisation to deliver results fast. We’re moving quick and this is a new and exciting role, one with huge scope for growth and impact - if you’ve a history international sales growth, specifically in managing teams selling business services into SME / large businesses - then let’s talk.
Let’s build the future of business transportation together!
What you'll be doing
- Overseeing sales performance across several African markets
- Recruiting and building sales teams in all African markets
- Training, coaching and improving local sales teams, including performance management where needed
- Executing the Director of Bolt for Business’ strategies and growth plans
- Working and closing large customer deals, particularly international ones
- Proactively create solutions and improvements in sales execution in your region
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets for the European region
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Give market feedback to the product team & director regarding Bolt for Business solutions
- Oversee and own the sales complete African sales pipeline
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Establishing strategic partnerships in line with the B4B Director’s vision
- Closing large local and international sales deals.