MTN Group Limited, formerly M-Cell, is a South African multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in many African, European and Asian countries. Its head office is in Johannesburg. ... Active in over 20 countries, one-third of company revenue come from Nigeria, where it holds about 35% market share.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
- To Develop And Drive The Regional & SME Account Sales Strategy In The Regions To Ensure Return On Investments, Profitability And Customer Satisfaction
- Support The Shareholder Return Strategy By Developing And Implementing Enterprise Solutions Processes That Are Aligned To Achieving All Elements On The Business Score Card. (I.E. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA Margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management And Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate In The Review Of Business Processes (Headcount, Process Optimisation, Etc.), To Drive Efficiency Gains To Ensure At Least 5% Reduction In Divisional Budget Year-On-Year.
- Take Appropriate Managerial Action To Ensure Targets Are Met Or Exceeded When Routinely Monitored (Sales, Trend, And Profitability Analysis, Profit Margins, Return On Investment (ROI), Market Share And Value).
- Set Monthly And Quarterly Targets For Regional Sales, Agreed With Senior Manager Regional & SME.
- Serve The Division’s Internal Customers And Provide Solutions To Improve The Customer Experience
- Drive An Increase In MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Manage All Resources Assigned To Regional Sales Efficiently, Profitably Meeting The Agreed Needs Of All Customers And Prospects.
- Supply Relevant Decision Support And Management Information Data To Ensure That Sales Regional Performance Conform To Expectations