Simeon's Pivot is a Management Training and consulting firm with a focus on Performance Improvement.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (Rivers)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers (South-south Zone)
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an experienced Regional Manager to oversee our business operations in an assigned region.
- The Regional Manager will be responsible for leading and managing daily operations to achieve business goals and maximize profitability.
- As Regional Manager your duties also include guiding management staff in your region, setting performance objectives, evaluating and optimizing operational performance, ensuring regulatory and company standards are upheld and preparing operations and financial reports.
- To be successful as a Regional Manager, you should be able to lead and manage people, ensure operations run smoothly, and achieve revenue targets.
- Ultimately, a top-notch Regional Manager should be able to perform efficiently in a high-pressure environment and demonstrate excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
This is not limited to the following:
- Achieving business goals and revenue targets.
- Overseeing daily operations, managing budgets, and setting performance objectives.
- Recruiting, training, and supporting general managers as well as conducting regular performance appraisals.
- Developing and implementing business, marketing, and advertising plans.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relations and negotiating contracts.
- Planning, evaluating, and optimizing operations to be efficient and cost-effective.
- Ensuring products and services comply with regulatory and quality standards.
- Ensuring company standards and procedures are followed.
- Preparing and presenting monthly, quarterly, and annual statements, analyses, and reports of operations and finances.
- Dealing with escalated customer issues, incident reports, and legal actions.