Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
The Regional Field Sales Manager’s primary purpose is to lead the regional sales force to achieve the agreed sales and commercial objectives within budgetary constraints, through selling, negotiating and executing the company’s objectives with key trade sectors.
The position is based within the Field Sales division of the Country Sales operations. The position is assigned a region and leads the Field Sales force within the South West region.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager - South West
What we offer
- Manage ASM’s who manage Key Distributors
- Negotiate and Ensure Resource Deployment
- Drive execution of promotional activities to deliver profitable returns for the company
- Coach & manage a team of Sales Managers to deliver on set Sales objective.
- Identify and harness sales development opportunities within area of coverage.
- Implementation of Sales Force Automation
- Achieve sales targets within budgetary constraints, through selling, negotiating and executing the company’s objectives with key trade partners
- Develop and maintain sound mutually beneficial business relationship with Key trade partners.
- Deliver distribution target for core brands as well as new products within assigned sales Region
- Deliver optimum visibility and merchandising of brands in line with Best practice recommendation.
- Maintain and drive compliance on the optimal mix at store level.
- Keep the field force informed of negotiated activities and supply appropriate departments with sales information
- Seek opportunities for exploitation for the company’s benefit and effectively utilise technology, both internally and externally
- Inform planning of all sales forecasts well in advance
- Gather and analyse market intelligence report and keep the business informed.