Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registrar
- The Registrar is responsible for the direct supervision of the Academy’ policies and procedures as it relates to applicants and students. He is responsible for the following:
- Ensure the integrity of the academic records, and the maintenance of those records for both current and former students.
- Plan, process and monitor all registration activity for students including the e-students.
- Coordinate add or drop activity, development of training courses (e-learning and classroom delivery) and materials.
- Develop and administer extermination using the most effective method e.g. Computer Based Testing (CBT).
- Follow up whether each activity is delivering according to the academic calendar of the Academy.
- Preparation of academic calendar for regular, part time and e-learning programs
- Issuance of certificates to students upon completion of course/training.
- Market Academy training programs to increase the number of bookings on courses.