Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate for the post must possess a good honours Degree in any of the Social Sciences/Arts Subjects from a recognised institution of higher learning plus at least twenty one (21) years cognate experience, or a holder of Master’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning, plus at least eighteen (18) years of cognate experience.
- Candidates should have spent a minimum of five (5) years on the Position of Deputy Registrar.
- Evidence of attendance of a continuous Mandatory Professional Development Course is required.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- These are as approved for the Federal Colleges of Education and as may be modified from time to time by competent authorities.
- The Registrar shall hold office for five (5) years in the first instance, subject to reappointment for one further term of five (5)years based on satisfactory performance of duties.
- The remuneration for the post of Registrar is CONTEDISS 15 with other applicable allowances as approved by Government.
- The Candidate shall not be more than fifty-five (55) years as at the date of assumption of duties, must be of sound health, with proven personal integrity, intellectual and professional soundness and Computer literate.
- He/she must fully understand the College of Education working system.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit twenty (20) copies of their application with photocopies of their credentials and detailed Curriculum Vitae highlighting among others the following:
- Name in full (Surname first in capital letters)
- Post Desired Date and place of Birth
- Permanent home address
- Contact address, postal address, GSM Number(s) and E-mail Address.
- State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of Children
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Academics Professional Qualification obtained including Membership of Professional Bodies.
- Work Experience, including full details of former and present position.
- Present employer, post and salary
- Other relevant activities outside Current Employment
- Other details that would be added advantage
- Extra Curricula activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
All applications and other correspondence addressed to the Provost should be submitted under confidential cover with the envelope sealed and marked “Post of Registrar” to reach the Office of:
Federal College of Education (Special),
- In addition, applicants should request their referees to forward reports on them to same address within the stipulated period.
- Only candidates short-listed for the interview would be acknowledged