Norwegian Church Aid ('NCA') is a member of the ACT Alliance and works with people and local actors, especially Faith-based actors in many countries where it works in their struggle to eradicate poverty and injustices. We provide humanitarian assistance in disasters and work for long-term development in local communities and societies. In order to address the root causes of poverty, we advocate for just decisions by public authorities, businesses and religious leaders.
NCA has a presence in Nigeria to respond to the Humanitarian crisis in Northeast Nigeria. NCA has its core competencies in Gender Based Violence and Water Sanitation and Hygiene. NCA has its strengths in works and invest in local partners ensures building their capacities are built from the onset of response, to enable them to have the capacity to respond in a long-term intervention including recovery and development.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Registration of Vendors for Future Request for Quotation (RFQ)
Job Type: Contract
Job Field: Engineering / Technical ICT / Computer Transport/Logistics Protection Office Support/ Admin/Safety
Categories for Registration
- Engineering/Technical/General Works
- Food/Hall Rentals/Event Management
- NFI’s/General Supplies
Prospective vendors interested in the future REQ process are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Mirror NCA’s corporate philosophy and business principle
- Offer competitive pricing and cost-savings solutions
- Have proven service record
- Have proven quality assurance systems
- Be financially viable
- Offer value added capabilities
- Experienced in supply of product and services to INGO’s.
- Maintain the highest possible standard of integrity and fairness
- Honour all contractual obligations; and
- Comply both with the letter and spirit of the laws of Federal Republic of Nigeria.