Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks - Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa - as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Job Title: Relationship Executive, Private Banking
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 1 - 2 years
Job Field: Banking Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- To support efforts geared towards relationship management (customer satisfaction and retention) of High Net-Worth customers of the Bank; increase efficiency via aiding transactional activities of the unit.
- Process and handle client transactions to ensure that the most appropriate financial solutions are proffered
- Prepare and follow-up on financial loan applications as well as monitor the risk and implications of clients’ business in line with credit requirements
- Ensure that all account opening documentation is in place for all accounts and that KYC (Know Your Client) requirements are strictly adhered to
- Maintain strong interdepartmental relationships with relevant units and follow up on transaction processing to ensure customer instructions are attended to promptly and efficiently
- Provide responsive service to clients in the portfolio to ensure that queries, problems and transactional banking requests are attended to quickly and efficiently in the absence of the relationship manager
- Prepare unit’s reports on transactional and operational activities
- Ensure proper filing and documentation of client data and the efficient dispatch of client correspondence in compliance with Bank’s policy
- Monitor investment maturities, ensure advices and cheques are sent out on time FINANCIAL.