Our client, a leading pan-African bank with operations in various countries across the continent, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
- Candidates will be responsible for seeking and maintaining customers via day to day call activities thereby promoting the image and values of the bank.
- Assist unit head in preparation of budget/budgetary estimates
- Prepare credit approvals memoranda (CAM) for the attention of the unit head in accordance with the Banks’ credit policy guidelines and ensure loan accounts are operated within ‘credit approval’ limits.
- Maintain a CABAL that is commensurate with budget and overall projections for the branch
- Ensure that all income are properly captured at transaction point
- Prepare customers’ loan applications and collate/direct data to the approving authority through the appropriate channels
- Effective and constant monitoring of medium level customers account balances with a view to beefing up same
- Render all credit/risk asset reports, deposit liability report and LDR status report to the unit head on a weekly basis
- Promptly process new investment request and review existing investment/liquidation request accurately.
- Appraise credit requests from customers and make appropriate recommendations to unit head
- Balance sheet management
- Keep abreast of local and national economic, financial and political events which may impact on deposit liability generation and credit facilities.
- Any other duties/functions given by the Cluster Head
- Identification and Marketing of prospects within the target market
- Gather intelligence information on product performance, customer attitudes and new business/product opportunities for the attention of the Cluster Head.
- Identify customers’ needs, proactively seek to provide products/services to meet such needs and advice on appropriate selection of banks products
- Effectively manage customer relationships (internal and external types)
- Efficiently and effectively liaise with internal departments – CSU, FTL/Clearing, Admin including other Branches and departments