Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
Job ID: 43763
Job Sector: Banking
- To ensure an in-depth understanding of all customers in his/her portfolio, using the Customer Value Chain Analysis (CVCA) tool, in order to effectively meet the needs of the customers.
- To execute the Commercial Banking Customer Value Proposition (CVP) and Industry Value Propositions (IVPs) initiatives and activities aimed at optimising both customer experience and profitability for the Bank.
- To execute an effective relationship management strategy in line with overall Commercial Banking strategy of leading with Transactional Banking.
- To ensure that close personal attention is given to providing a full array of customised financial solutions and services tailored to meet the growth needs and potential of the portfolio.
- To grow and retain a portfolio of high value Commercial Banking relationships by performing proactive and value adding portfolio management.
- To achieve financial and non-financial targets for the portfolio.
- In-Depth understanding of all Clients in the portfolio
- Execution of the Commercial Banking Customer Value Proposition (CVP), Industry Value Propositions (IVPs), and other agreed initiatives
- Relationship and Portfolio Management
- Grow and retain a portfolio of High Value Commercial Banking relationships
- Deliver the financial and non-financial targets for the portfolio