Poverty Rural Reduction Empowerment Initiative - A microfinance institute affiliated to Crossover Microfinance Bank whose Head office is located in Lagos is currently seeking to recruit candidates in some of its branches, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Locations: Ore, Owo, Ondo
Job Objective & Summary
- To source for and open new accounts, disburse and manage loans and ensure full repayment as at when due
- Attracts new customers to the business and maintain an excellent relationship with clients
- Analyze potential loan markets and development referral networks to locate prospects for credit products.
- Evaluate loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness while processing loan application of successful clients.
- Ensure client relationship management and confidentiality is maintained.
- Repetitively work towards increasing client base and product’s volume of portfolio.
- Pursue the sourcing of new accounts and client/savings mobilization.
- Conducts pre-loan training, client and guarantor’s verification.
- Ensure an efficient and effective process in savings and repayment collections.
- Manage and follow up on loan to ensure prompt and due repayment, while preventing default.
- Efficiently and effectively manage defaults where they occur.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Relationship Manager.