PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng) is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company's broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Remote Inventory Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- As an inventory analysts, your primary duties consist of understanding a company's inventory situation and making recommendations to improve that situation.
- You must be tasked with some management skills on how to guide and direct buyers.
- You will also be asked to handle inventory databases.
- The Inventory analyst is primarily responsible for the acquisition, and posting of properties from real estate agents and ensuring it’s proper distribution across different categories (i.e rent, sales, shortlist, lands, etc) and locations such that users of the platform are able to find what they’re looking for at any point in time.
- He coordinates and keeps a track record of the inventory flow to ensure it maintains it’s optimum level, at par with quality standards and accurate.
- They also educate the agents on how to post their properties on the site properly.
- He/she is also responsible for getting rid of obsolete stock.
- He/she develops, maintains and adopts the best operational procedures and practices for inventory control.