Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reporting & Planning Lead
Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Reporting and Planning Lead. Role holder will be responsible for:
Ensuring delivery of
- Preparation of Daily Closely Watched Numbers (CWN) report
- Issue Daily CWN
- Timely and accurate reporting of CWN daily
- Review of Zonal CWN.
- Issue zonal CWN report
- Timely and accurate reporting of Zonal CWN
- Review of Management AccountING and Performance Analysis (MAPA) reports
- Timely and accurate reporting of MAPA
- Present MAPA to the FH and EC Team. Drive and monitor reporting SLA’s with function
- Review and Issue of regional reports
- Timely and accurate reporting of Regional MAPA
- Validation and review of Monthly EC an HQ performance deck.
- Analyze and prepare detailed commentary and insights on financial results
- Site-wise Profitability analysis and tracking and engagement with Sales and Network for turnaround options