The Workplace Centre Limited - We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Analyst
Start Date: As soon as possible
Duties and responsibilities for the position
- MS OFFICE- Advanced (Graphics and Design, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Photo Shop).
- Understand business Objectives and Design.
- Excellent Writing skills (Good Grammar to form sentences) Content writer.
- Business and Project Plans.
- Business Development Task.
- Budget Analysis and Costing.
- Create design and edit letters, proposals, project and business plans for clients.
- Compile and analyze data using modern and traditional methods to collect data.
- Explanation of Analysis.
- Quantitative Analysis.
- Qualitative control research.
- Develop marketing and outreach.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented. The analyst will conduct literature reviews and rigorous, peer-reviewed primary research dealing with quantitative and qualitative data.
- Excellent writing skills. The analyst is expected to produce detailed research reports, white papers, fact sheets, efficiency recommendations and conclusion for various audiences and office use.
- Superb organizational and project coordination skills. The position requires experience coordinating complex, long-term projects independently and as part of teams. The analyst must also balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills. He/she will maintain close relationships with a large network of stakeholders across the country in federal, state, local government and in the private sector to inform research. The analyst must also coordinate and collaborate with numerous Blueprint City staff members and partners on projects.
- Good Listener. He/ She must have a sound ability to listen.
- Articulate and thoughtful. As an author of highly visible reports, the analyst will conduct media interviews and present at conferences and public events. The analyst must be able to clearly explain research and positions to laypeople, other experts, and skeptical audiences.
- Highly motivated, self-starter. The analyst will have to stay apprised of infrastructural development.