Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria. We provide our clients (including visitors to our website) with up to date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. We also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients.
Job Title: Research Analyst (Lead)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Research / Data Analysis
- To track major economic / corporate data, and provide analytical insights
- Manages the company’s research web-page.
- Analyse data using relevant analytical tools
- Conducts the forecasting of major markets and economic trends
- Investigates and write quality articles on both domestic and international economy.
- Coordinates the overall activities of the research department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure major economic and corporate data in Nigeria are tracked and stored in appropriate database.
- Analyse data and write publishable articles
- Coordinate all forms of business and market surveys for the company
- Provide original stories and continually enhance team performance to achieve quality content delivery
- Manage the company’s research website.
- Coordinates all research related activities for the company.