The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research and Development Manager
Organization: NASCON Allied industries Plc
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for designing and developing new products and driving innovation to enhance existing products according to NASCON product roadmap
- Development of growth strategies that increase market share and the brands reputation.
- Responsible for developing new products and driving innovation to enhance existing product
- Maximizes product profitability and improve product performance
- Assure competitiveness and innovation of products and processes from a technological and design standpoint
- Comply with all relevant and required regulations/norms/standards
- Work closely with product managers to ensure customer focus and target costing; co-develop product roadmaps
- Coordinate with product development managers in defining the right allocation of the resources
- Conduct market surveys and analyze report
- Deploy strategies in testing and assessing product’s acceptability
- Keeps abreast of current trends, practices, development and regulatory changes which would impact product or formulation.