Nuru equips local leaders with tools and knowledge to lead their communities out of extreme poverty and build resilience by integrating programs that address some of the most prevalent and fundamental challenges of extreme poverty around different areas of need.
Nuru Nigeria is recruiting for Research Assistants
Slot Required: Twenty-Five (25)
Location: Michika, Adamawa State
Employment Type: Temporary Employment
Start Date: April/May, 2020
Duration: Two Weeks
Reports To: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
The Research Assistant (enumerator) will be responsible for primary data collection during surveys, assessments and qualitative studies such as FGD, KII etc for Nuru Nigeria in Michika LGA.
- Support Nuru Nigeria M&E unit in the collection of primary data during surveys, assessment and qualitative studies such as FGD, KII etc
- Ensuring that Nuru Nigeria data collection activities are carried out in line with standard
- Perfect all required data quality checks as instructed during data collection
- Proper records and documentation of all survey materials
- Daily update on activity progress
- Transcribing and translating qualitative data