Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria's largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Job Title: Research & Product Development Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 1 years
Job Field: Engineering / Technical Research / Data Analysis
Reporting To: Research & Product Development Supervisor
- Provide support in early stage research and product development concept and feasibility
- Assist in planning, scoping and facilitating research experiments for and product development and business opportunities
- Perform periodic analysis of the power sector market landscape
- Performs Market landscape and competitive intelligence research, databasing, and analysis.
- Engages in Business development research for leads generation.
- Conducts focus session for product value proposition and validation.
- Conduct surveys and user acceptance test for product validation and approval
- Performs technical development or operational risk assessments.
- Participates in cross-functional R&D project meeting and related activities.
- Ensures the research and development project milestones/tasks and timelines are on-track.
- Coordinates and creates R&D required templates and product documentation information documents to prepare product launch though specified channels
- Takes responsibility for compliance with all Quality Management System /Occupational Health & Safety systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.