Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria's largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Job Title: Research & Product Development Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 years
Job Field: Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain Research / Data Analysis
Reporting To: Reporting To: Research & Product Development Lead
- Researching the energy market trends to ascertain customer needs for recommendation as a basis to identify opportunities for improved operations and revenue generation.
- Undertaking periodic analysis for non-energy product development research, user acceptance tests (UATs), consumer surveys and consumer feedbacks
- Lead new product development projects
- Establish and lead a team in the development of new and innovative products.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders
- Develop work processes and duration for completing assigned project tasks with the ability to identify critical dependencies and risks.
- Have the ability to translate internal and external customer requirements into measurable performance criteria, as well as, being able to identify and resolve missing requirements.
- Provide timely, accurate, and pertinent information and reports as required by management.
- Effectively follow instructions to deliver requirements meeting schedule, cost, and quality targets.
- Set aggressive goals, measures performance, and strives to go beyond what is expected.
- Look for ways to improve processes, products and services; appropriately challenges the status quo.
- Takes responsibility for compliance with all Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety systems
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Management.