Candidates must possess the following:
- MB.BS or equivalent (Registrable with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria).
- Evidence of full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Evidence of satisfactory completion of the NYSC Programme or exemption by the NYSC Directorate.
- Current Practicing License.
- A pass in the Primaries examination of either the NPMC or th WACS in Surgery is Mandatory.
Befitting Accommodation within the Compound will be available for all Doctors found appointable
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Ten (10) copies of their completed Application Form (which can be obtained through the two methods below) with Photocopies of their Credentials to:
The Human Resources Division,
Bowen University Teaching Hospital,
Ogbomoso - Oyo State.
Candidates applying Offline should pay non-refundable Five Thousand Naira (N5000) only at the Cashiers Counter of the Hospital and obtain "Application Form" from the Office of 'the Human Resources Division, Bowen University Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso'.
Candidates applying Online should pay the sum of non-refundable Six Thousand Naira (N6000) only to "BUTH Savings Accounts (3016780832) First Bank Nig Plc" and Click Here to download the Application Form. Please send a copy of evidence of payment to: email@example.com (all documents must be in .jpg or .pdf) on or before the closing date.
- Applicants are also required to submit 3 reference letters not from relatives addressed to the "Chief Medical Director, Bowen University Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso" and enveloped, sealed and brought on the day of interview, one which must be from the applicant's pastor. Please note that the reference letters must be typed on letter-head paper appropriately dated and signed.