House of Tara International – We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have 24 branches across Nigeria with sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya & South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness and enhancing self-esteem.
House of Tara International is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Artist
- We are looking for Retail Artists. (Makeup) You will be responsible for applying makeup and accessories to aesthetically enhance the look of our clients for everyday or special events such as weddings.
- Apply makeup to clients using a color palette and different tools such brushes, lip liners, mascara wands etc.
- Work with clients to create various looks.
- Suggest skin care routines.
- Keep proper records of all customer transactions regarding your branch.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Ensure prompt daily stock taking
- Teach makeup application to clients (personal makeup class)
- Partake in the general stock taking