Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002, since inception, Swift Networks has invested heavily in “next generation” networking technologies to build a multi-service network platform. Due to rapid expansion we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a Information Technology position, as we maintain our status as the leading broadband connectivity services provider in Nigeria.
Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rigger, WTTx/FTTx
- To respond effectively and efficiently to field support tickets logged for resolving customer’s complaints/Survey/Installations
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all levels of customer interaction
- Conducting site survey in preparation for wired and wireless radio installations
- Responsible for safely hanging and dismantling of wireless radios
- Providing site support to the WTTx technician when attending to technical complaints
- Regularly attending training and coaching sessions conducted. Learning about organization’s products or services and keeping up-to-date with any changes to them
- Suggesting alternatives and possibilities to WTTx technician while resolving customers’ complaints on priority basis
- Giving feedback and reporting customer issues/problems to WTTx technician to ensure maximum customer satisfaction