TTC commenced operation in 2003 as TTC organization and was later, in 2007, registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission as TTC Mobile Limited. We are in the business of manpower development for the telecom industry, via delivery of practical telecom training. We have over 10 years corporate experience in training delivery.
Aside our regular corporate training for companies, and retail training for fresh graduates, TTC Mobile has successfully deployed various grass-root-oriented trainings programs like FREE IT Training(2003), National Youth Development Program(2005), National ICT Summit(2007), National Telecom Scholarship (annually, since 2008). In 2010, we were selected as training partner to the federal government’s Presidential Amnesty Program, which implementation commenced in November 2010; We completed this training project in 2011.
Job Title: Riggers
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Secondary School (SSCE) OND BA/BSc/HND
Location: Abuja, Lagos, Rivers
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
School Qualification : School Certificate, OND or BSc
Years of Work Experience: 1 to 3 years at least in Telecommunication industry.
KEY ACTIVITIES are :
- Restore service failure within 4 hours of its occurrence, installation and commissioning of new projects. Provide prompt feedback with information relating to activities
- being carried out to resolve customer service incidents .
- Identify and execute nodes/segments that require preventive maintenance on the network as assigned.
- Execute backhaul links installation and commissioning.
- Align backhaul links .
- Installation of Microwave radios and alignments Ensure survey reports are done and submitted timely for review.