Onstream Group - With over 35 years of international experience within the Oil & Gas Industry and Industrial markets, The Onstream Group has strategically aligned itself with its business partners & affiliates to provide cost-effective and operational efficient solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Management Engineer
Location: Bonny, Rivers
- The successful candidate would be required to operate the Risk Management process and tools for CAPEX projects in order to achieve effective implementation of risk and opportunity management in all project phases.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Implement the project risk management process: risk identification and assessment; risk quantification and prioritization; risk response planning and implementation, risk information records; risk monitoring and control.
- Support the regular health assessment of the project risk management process.
- Coordinate and (when necessary) facilitate risk management events such as risk workshops and risk review meetings with the participation of all key stakeholders.
- Carry out qualitative and quantitative risk analysis on projects: integrate input from the risk register, cost estimate and schedule into deterministic and probabilistic risk analyses to provide final cost and schedule range estimates.
- Update the project risk database, including the addition of new risks, tracking risk response actions and reporting on risk KPIs.