Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria's largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria. The consortium has the Korean Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) which generates about 84,000MW in capacity and has a global efficiency record of a maximum down time period of slightly above three minutes annually as technical partners. This partnership has positioned IE to effectively drive its commitment to deliver efficient and sustainable power supply through investments in new technology, infrastructure upgrade and human capital development. Ikeja Electric has over 600,000 customers who the company is committed to serve with a New Spirit, New Drive and New Energy. This resolve continues to elicit a passion for service excellence and new thinking on how to empower lives and businesses across the IE network.
Job Title: Risk Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Reporting To: Risk Manager
- Will be responsible for assisting the Risk Manager in all risk management activities.
- Support special projects related to the development and maturation of ERM programs
- Help facilitate various business needs such as data analysis and risk report creation
- Assist in the collection of data that may pertain to specific market, business or competitive analyses
- Assist in the management of project plans (including project timelines, data requirements, specific steps)
- Assist in developing risk management processes, data forms, and reports.
- Provide support to business and process lines on risk identification, assessment, mitigation, monitoring, documentation, and reporting.
- Maintain a dynamic enterprise-wide risk register and events & near-misses register
- Generate and compile risk data, analyze the data regularly and generate summary risk reports.
- Provide support to business and process lines in developing their processes and procedures
- Review policies and processes regularly and identify and escalate gaps that need to be addressed.
- Follow up on risk management recommendations to ensure timely and complete implementation
- Create risk awareness and facilitate risk management trainings
- Monitor activities and processes in the company to ensure that laid down processes are being followed.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the Risk Manager.