Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc - Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Safety Engineer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- To assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of a sound quality assurance system and continual improvement of Health, Safety and Environment compliance in IBEDC
- Assists in defining HSE quality management approach organisation-wide (procedures, standards, specifications, etc.)
- Monitors compliance with HSE policy:
- Conducts HSE inspections, sampling, monitoring/tests, accident and incident investigations, to identify hazards and unsafe practices – reports findings and makes recommendations
- Carries out periodic audits on HSE processes and procedures organization-wide
- Carries out regular inspections on major projects and those with a potentially high-risk factor to assess compliance with policies, procedures, and ensure implementation of safe work practices
- Assists in the development and execution of annual quality assurance plans