At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We’re makers, inventors, and leaders who aren’t afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
This is a Fixed one-year contract position that will be reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will service an existing client base and seek to identify new markets within Nigeria. Product portfolio will include all Baker Hughes PPS Inspection and Integrity products.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will service an existing client base and seek to identify new markets within Nigeria. Product portfolio will include all Baker Hughes PPS Inspection and Integrity products.
- Promote the growth of Baker Hughes in-line inspection services within a defined customer base.
- Identification, qualification, pursuit and capture all sales opportunities with the objective of maximizing sales.
- Develop, maintain and nurture relationships with customers.
- Lead the preparation, submission, tracking and closing of quotations and proposals.
- On award of contract ensure effective handover to operations department for execution.
- Develop and implements strategies for key accounts, tenders and strategic deals.
- Make sales presentations to senior level customers & internal management.
- Actively engage in New Product Services and turn them into sales.
- Work with the Marketing team to prepare market assessments, competitive analysis and sales forecasts.