Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. For more than 5 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic , sustainable and clients oriented.
Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Analyst
- The successful candidate will help our client optimize promotional and operational efforts through the analysis and prediction of sales trends and markets.
- The chosen candidate will assess data like customer metrics, competitor information, and sales channels to determine the best methods of increasing both revenue and market share.
- They may provide advice to marketing departments, sales teams, and executives to develop sales targets, assess strategies to boost revenue, and develop promotional campaigns and budgets.
- He/She will tend to work closely with sales and marketing teams while providing advice and guidance to decision-makers and company leadership.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting sales data.
- Monitoring and analyzing competitive activity, customer, and market trends.
- Providing actionable insights to guide the sales and marketing teams.
- Contributing to the development of sales plans and objectives.
- Monitoring and evaluating sales performance.
- Forecasting demand, revenue, and expenses.
- Determining sales potential and making recommendations.