Wood Mackenzie is a place where we are committed to supporting our people to grow and thrive. We value different perspectives and aspire to create an inclusive environment which encourages diversity and fosters a sense of belonging.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Account Manager
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- The role of the Account Manager is to develop and manage the overall relationships with key clients/prospects in Lagos (Nigeria) and English speaking SS African countries for the purpose of:
- Retaining and increasing sales as well as improving the profitability of Wood Mackenzie research products and multi-client studies.
- Developing networks that lead to a deep understanding of the client’s needs and therefore future requirements.
- Proactively gain feedback from clients on Wood Mackenzie offerings in order that we continue to develop our services in line with our client needs.
- Facilitating consultancy sales.
- Develop, co-ordinate and implement Client Business Plans to provide clarification on the strategy and size of potential opportunities.
- Develop networks to ensure sales (renewal and new business) targets are met.
- Maximise sales and profitability of energy & Metals products (research and multi-clients).
- Proactively understand the client in order to facilitate research and consultancy opportunities and then work with the Region Manager to help close the sale.
- Ensure that the relationship is co-ordinated across sales and support, training, research and consultancy.
- Ensure that there is a high level of communication both internally and externally.